- Get back lost files from various versions of Android like Gingerbread, Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean etc.
- Renowned utility to obtain lost or deleted pictures from Android Smartphones
- Recover data from accidentally formatted Android SD card in few clicks
- Supports various brands of Android Smartphones like Samsung, Sony, HTC, Micromax etc.
Android has emerged as one of the commonly used Operating System for Smartphones. With the high end performance delivery by Android phones, users use it to store their family photographs, entertaining videos, collection of music and games, funny applications, office documents like spreadsheets and presentations, smart accessing online applications like mail, social media, news interfaces, etc. This Smartphone can also be used to perform multiple tasks such as it can be used to record HD videos, play attractive games and more. Android phones have high in-built memory and its storage capacity can also be extended by using external storage device like memory cards or SD cards. But with the availability to store and access large amount of data, it is obvious that it is prone to get deleted or lost because of a number of reasons. The most common scenario of losing data from Android is when you want to delete some unwanted photos and while browsing through them you unknowingly delete a memorable photo file of your family or college farewell. After deleting such important stuff of photographs, you end up becoming frustrated about losing them.
However deciding or thinking that you cannot regain or restore deleted files is totally wrong. Because, the deleted files will not get permanently deleted as they still resides on physical memory of your Android phone. What exactly happens is that the reference to the files deleted points it as empty and the files still remains there until that gets overwritten by some other files. So we still have the solid chances of regaining those deleted files by using an advanced and most recommended tool called as Android Recovery Tool. The Android Recovery Program provides the safest way to get back all the deleted photo files from your Android Smartphone.
What are the basic reasons behind losing data from Android?
Other than losing data because of deleting it accidentally from Android, there are certain frequent cases due to which you may encounter data loss from your Android phones:
- Disconnecting suddenly: While using your Android phone through computer, you may disconnect it directly without using "Safely Remove" option, even though some process is going on like transferring of music files from the Android SD card. Later on you find the need to get back music files on Android SD card because they might have lost as abrupt ejection of your phone results in file system corruption.
- Use of "Format" option: Sometimes you may unintentionally use "Format" option while browsing Android phone data and end up in losing all the data stored on your memory card. Sometimes, you may also use this "Format" option intentionally but later finds out that you need to get back some of the media files or documents saved on it. In such situation, you can make use of Android Recovery Tool to get back files from formatted memory cards.
- Virus / Malware attack: A security firm NQ mobile recently found that malware attack to Android phone has increased by 163% to that of the previous year. This threat was mostly through connecting Android phones to computers that are infected through USB cable. Once you encounter a malware attack you are not left with any other choice than to format it and lose all your data.
- Using "Restore Factory Setting" option: Android phones come with an option like "Restore Factory Setting" to get back the Android settings to its factory manufactured state i.e., the initial state before sale. However, using this option in need or accidentally will not only restore settings but also erase out most of your data like saved contacts, photos, etc. from Android phone. To enhance your knowledge about obtaining lost photos from your Android phone using Android Recovery Software, you can visit this page: http://www.androidrecoveryprogram.com/finding-lost-photos.html
In addition to above mentioned scenarios, there are several other reasons that leads to loss or deletion of files from your Android Smartphone such as corrupt memory card, file system corruption, OS crash, use of unreliable third party application, unsupported file system of SD card, improper handling of phone and more. In all these conditions, you can make use Android Recovery Program as it will effectively recover all the deleted and lost files from your Android Smartphone.
Android Recovery Software Virtues:
- Get back files lost from all popular brands of Android phones like HTC, Motorola, Samsung, Micromax, Sony, Google, LG, Karbonn, Lenovo, and more.
- This Android recovery program can recover not only media files like mp3, midi, 3gp, mp4, etc. but it also capable to recover lost or deleted Android application files i.e. .apk files
- Android recovery program offers unmatchable speed to find and restore lost data from improperly mounted SD cards.
- Android Recovery Tool can be installed on various computers installed with various versions of Windows Operating Systems like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8
- This Android recovery application has an ability to restore lost or deleted video files, image files, documents and more from Android Smartphone.
- It is fast, easy and secure Android Recovery Utility which will recover files without altering or editing the original files.
- This Android Recovery Program has an ability to create replica image of SD card in order to restore files when there is severe corruption with SD Card
- Android Recovery Program has strong scanning algorithms to get back lost or deleted files from Android Smartphone.
- It also loaded with simple graphical user interface that provides onscreen instructions to retrieve files deleted or lost from Android phone.
- Android Recovery Program has one of the efficient feature called "Preview". Using this option, you can preview the files that are recovered using this software and you can also ensure the recovery results and go for the licensed version.
Android Jelly Bean Data Recovery: Do you want to know how to recover data from Android phone with installed Jelly Bean OS? If Yes, then use Android Recovery Program to recover data from Android Jelly Bean OS. This program has simple graphical user interface which helps even non technical users to retrieve data from Android Jelly Bean. To know more info about the in detail process, you can visit: www.androidrecoveryprogram.com/jelly-bean-data.html
Recover Android Apps: Have you accidentally lost or deleted Android apps and like to know how to recover them? If so, then you can make use of this advanced Android Recovery Program that can easily recover Android apk files. To get more information about Android apps recovery, visit the following link: http://www.androidrecoveryprogram.com/apps.html.
Some useful tips:
- Avoid using "Restore Factory Settings" option without taking proper backup.
- Use an updated Antivirus program for your Android phone in order to avoid loss of files due to virus infection.
- Ensure that the files that you are deleting from Android are not important and even no more required in future. If you are already the victim of file deletion from your Android device then, click here to look out more about getting back deleted files from Android.
- Most recommended tip is to keep updated backups of your Android data as it will be useful in some disastrous moments.
Follow the steps to recover Android data using Android Recovery Program:
Step-1: With the help of an USB cable, connect the Android device to your computer. Run the Android Recovery Software installed on your computer. Now the main screen displays two options i.e., "Recover Deleted Files" and "Recover Lost Files" options. Click on any one of the options based on the scenario you encounter.
Figure 1: Main Screen
Step-2: The next screen of Android Recovery Program shows the device being detecting. Then the next screen displays a list of devices that have been detected. Select the Android device from which you need to re-claim data.
Figure 2: Android Device Detected
Step-3: Once scanning completes, a list of files that are obtained are shown on a screen and they can be sorted on basis of "Data View" option or "File Type View" option.
Figure 3: Data Type View
Step-4: After purchasing the license key of Android Recovery Program, you can save the recovered files to any desired location.